Sunday, April 3, 2011

Transportation Ideas

I was thinking about transportation for the wedding today.  We will need some sort of transportation from the church to pictures to the reception site.  Since it is a big party, I think a limo would be too small, and I'm not too fond of the SUV limo.  A party bus could work, but I started thinking about possibly renting a trolley for the transportation.  (Rachel, do you remember when a group did this for prom or one of the dances? I think it might be the same company.)  Here is the information about the trolleys.  It says that they comfortably fit 32 people, which is more than enough.  What do you think about having a trolley?  Would you like a party bus instead?  Let me know what you think!  I will have to call to get more information about the trolley, but I just wanted to see what everyone thought!

3 comments:

  1. This is SUPER cute, and it'll be something fun that no one else does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unique!! Do they have a margarita machine on it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you would be concerned about alcohol, Miss Marjory! Something we would have to ask about. I just requested some information about the trolleys. It seems like everyone likes the idea :)

    ReplyDelete