Sunday, August 14, 2011

THE Bridesmaid Dress

After picking through a number of bridesmaids dresses at Wendy's Bridal, we found a very cute dress!  I think the dress is adorable, and I really like the style. After we left the store, Jessica was able to find the style dress on the designer's website, and we can find it cheaper online than in the store, even with the discount.  The dress is style #60012 from DaVinci bridesmaid dresses. I found the dress for a good price at the Wedding Accessory Superstore Online.  The dress will be in the color eggplant.  The shipping will be $10.50 per dress, making it $155.04 for the dress. 

I would like to order these dresses within a few months, but I understand that is still months before the wedding.  Before we order any dresses, I need to figure out who would be able to pay for their dress now (i.e., order it directly from the website) and who would need more time before paying for the dress.  For those, I can place the order for the dresses, and then when it is possible, you can pay me back.  Think about if you would be able to spend that money soon.  I will talk to everyone individually and figure it out before we place any orders.

Also, with ordering online, you need to make sure you remember your size, or remeasure yourself to find the correct size.  The website has some good tips on doing measurements, if you need to do them or redo them. I would read over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment