Thursday, November 10, 2011

Photographer

I had originally wanted Kate's mom to do our wedding photography, because I thought that would be a special connection to the wedding and us. Unfortunately, she is unavailable in June due to a possible surgery. My mom and I met with a representative from Birch Photographers on Monday to discuss different options. We were able to choose from a few different portfolios to select a photographer we liked. Ultimately, we chose a photographer named Sarah. I didn't think we would be able to find a better value for wedding photography, so we decided to choose Sarah and Birch Photography to be there on the wedding day. A few weeks before the wedding, we will discuss our photography needs and wishes with Sarah so she will be prepared for the wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment