Monday, February 21, 2011

Bridal Gown

Over winter break, Jessica and I went shopping for bridal dresses in the Reading Wedding District in Cincinnati.  We went to European Bridal, Wendy's Bridal, and David's Bridal, and narrowed the choices down to a few different options.  On the second Saturday in January, my parents and I went back in the morning to visit the two shops in Reading (along with Kate).  I decided to purchase one of the dresses at Wendy's Bridal, along with a veil.  The veil is a simple one-layered veil with white piping along the edge.  These two pictures are from the first time there with just Jessica; I thought they were better quality pictures of the gown. 



Also, since I purchased the gown at Wendy's Bridal, there is a 10% discount on bridesmaid dresses there, so that will probably end up being the place we look for the bridesmaid dresses.

2 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful in your dress...you'll totally take John's breath away when you walk down the aisle :)

    ReplyDelete