Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bridesmaid Gowns

I have started to look at some different bridesmaid dresses.  I don't have much in mind for the dress, other than the color.  I want the color to be a deep violet color (more of a true purple than a burgundy).  Since it will be in June, I am also looking at short dresses that will compliment everyone involved.  The dresses don't necessarily have to be the same style, but I would like the same color.  This can get tricky because each designer has a slightly different color for this purple/eggplant/bordeaux/lapis (some of the names for this deep purple color from different dress designers). 

Here are some of the dresses I like so far.  I tried to match the color, but some pictures don't allow for different color options.  Feel free to look for dresses and make suggestions.  I want you girls to be comfortable and feel beautiful in these dresses!

#1: B2 style B3032




















#2. Alfred Angelo style 7103




















#3: Alfred Angelo 7041S





















#4: Mori Lee style 284
I know this is a long dress but I really like the silhouette.





















#5: B2 style B2050






























#6: AriaDress style 107




















#7: Impressions 1754





















#8: Impressions 1765





















#9 and 10: Impressions 1590 and 1591




















#11: B2 B3083















#12: B2 B3089

4 comments:

  1. Wow, so many choices! I think of these, my favorites are #s 4 (I like the silhouette too), 5 (I like the flowy, light looking material), and 9 (because it has straps to hide my fat armpits! I also think the style would look good on lots of different body types.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #7 but it might have a lot going on with it and #8 for its criss cross but that's a weird photo. But I agree with Kate in liking 5 for the flowy material and 9 to also hide my fat armpits! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #4 and #12 and #8.....it's so hard to tell from pictures though. Trying on makes all the difference!

    ReplyDelete